You can give your public visitor a fast, easy way to access, use and share a single recording, whether it is Public or Private. You are in control.
When you email a recording to another person, the email message from you will contain a Page link. Your visitor will be able to listen, Post to Facebook and Twitter, get a Page link to then email to more people, embed code options to copy/paste player code to websites and blogs, and Download. “View” more shows additional features. All Page view – visitor features are described below. Here is a live page example.
How the Quick View is organized
- Line 1: Social media sharing
- Line 2: Email, Embed codes and Download
Each feature is displayed below. Use the “Learn more…” link provided to the How To topic for each feature.
- Post to Facebook [profile page] Learn more…
- Page link Learn more…
- MP3 link Learn more…
- Email Learn more…
- Embed Learn more…
- Download Learn more…
- View more Learn more…
Click on “View more” to reveal the expanded section.
It includes information about copyright, number of plays, Groups, Albums, Tags, Skype or phone number and the link to order a transcript.
“Learn more” topics
Post to Facebook: (Click the Back button in your browser to return to previous location)
When you click the “Like” button, the Facebook status update text field appears
Type your text and hit return to post it
go to top
Post to Twitter (Click the Back button in your browser to return to previous location)
If you aren’t already logged into Twitter you will see this page from them.
If you logged into Twitter you will see this pre-populated post that you can edit…
(Note: If you wish to change Twitter accounts for this post you can do that on their page too & continue with the posting):
The Page Link is used in two ways:
- 1 – to send the public page view to another person or
- 2 – to Post to your Facebook fan page
MP3 link (Click the Back button in your browser to return to previous location)
You can copy/paste the MP3 link and email it to anyone. It will appear on a white screen and is streamed from Evoca servers. Any other software or system can use it too, that has its own players.
Email (Click the Back button in your browser to return to previous location)
To email the recording’s Visitor View, click on “Email”. A simple dialog box allows you to type in one or more email addresses and a message and “Send”. Hint: include your email address if you want a confirmation.
Embed (Click the Back button in your browser to return)
Choose one of the 4 standard players to enable your viewers of your blog or web page to playback the recording. Evoca auto-generates the code for you. Copy the code. Then paste it to the location where you want to display and playback the recording.
- This player enables audio playback from the widest range of operating system and browser combinations: computer, smartphone or tablet – or Apple, Android, and BlackBerry. Yes, that includes the iPhone, iPad, and iPod. How? We auto detect your visitor’s browser type and stream the right player type.
- This player works with Windows and most operating system and browser
- This player is good for use on a webpage or sidebar widget
HTML5 audio tag
- This player is useful for playback from Apple products and their mobile browsers and other HTML5 applications
Copy the code. Then paste it to the location where you want to display and playback the recording,
We offer some more advanced Evoca capabilities to embed different formats of Flash players. Here are the applicable How Tos:
- Embed a single recording
- Use flash player wizard [to customize single and playlist players]
- Publish an album player [for playlist players]
- Publish a group player [for playlist players]
- Publish an account player [for playlist players]
Download (Click the Back button in your browser to return to previous location)
You can download any recording following standard download procedures in your computer device or system.
View Comments: (Click the Back button in your browser to return to previous location)
Playlist dashboard: (Click the Back button in your browser to return to previous location)