You have many choices for publishing and sharing your MP3 audio recordings. Keep recordings private for your own use as a journalist or writer; share with private teams, classes, or family groups by emailing links to private recordings; share privately on a password-protected WordPress or other web page with students, colleagues, or friends; let the world listen by posting to a player widget you embed on your blog or website; add to your Facebook fan page or profile for your fans and friends to hear; and post to your Twitter page for your followers to listen in.
If you want to move even faster, review the “Quickly access key features” tutorial. You can even give your visitors access to many of the same publishing and sharing features you enjoy — it’s your choice!
- Quickly access key features - subscriber
- Email a recording
- Publish a recording
- Post to Facebook profile or fan pages - subscriber
- Post to Twitter
- Publish an account player
- Publish an album player
- Publish a group player
- Customize players
- Quickly access key features - visitor
- Post to Facebook profile and fan pages - visitor
- Post to Twitter - visitor