To post audio updates to your Facebook page(s) you will allow the Evoca Voice recorder application to have access your Facebook pages.
Once set up, you can Post phone or Skype recordings to Facebook. You will have two Post to Facebook choices:
- #1 Post a recording to Facebook from your dashboard or page view
- #2 Auto-post recordings to Facebook from any registered phone or Skype account
- Choose to auto-post recordings in these categories: All, Public only, or Private only
- Optional: Add prefix text to phone or Skype recording titles
How to set up one or more Facebook accounts
You will authenticate your Facebook profile page with your Evoca account. This action will automatically add all fan pages you administer from that profile page.
Step 1: Click on the My Account tab
Step 2: Under Social Media Settings click on Facebook to add and manage your Facebook accounts
Step 3: From the Facebook accounts page click on the Add Facebook accounts button
Step 4: Enter your Facebook profile page login information to allow the Evoca application to access your Facebook pages
- This action will generate a list with your Facebook profile page and all fan pages that you administer from your profile page.
- You can keep all of the pages listed or delete the pages that you will not be using for posting audio recordings.
You can manage your Facebook options within your Evoca account by clicking on the name of the Facebook page and selecting Edit.